Urban Security and Living Together
Acceleration for Non-technical Skills Acquisition
This project aims to develop a punctual learning disposition model by adapting the training’s level of difficulty in real-time. By studying the impacts of a new generation adaptive training system, this project will identify conditions to provide the ultimate learning experience for trainees.
- Being rescued by ﬁrst responders with an homogenous and high quality training.
- Allow the maximum available responders for interventions by minimising training time.
- Optimization of new employee training.
- Minimizing risks of training dropout by ﬁrst responders.
- Identifying speciﬁc manifestation of stress and fatigue.
- Understanding interactions between learning, stress and fatigue.