Sustainable Development, Environment and Water Management
Analysis of Cellular Glass Performance, Limitation and Implementation
Providing the City with extremely durable insulating material containing no components considered toxic or harmful to the environment or human health. Using recycled glass.
- Using recycled glass.
- Extending road infrastructure lifespan.
- Revalorizing recycled glass.
- Allowing for a cellular glass plant in Québec City (job creation and capital investment).
- Enhancing simulation technologies for road building materials.
- Documenting the properties of new insulation materials.