Urban Security and Living Together
Biometrics of First Responders
Developing models of the functional state of first responders and analyzing disturbances that can be observed during ambulatory settings.
- Improving the quality of emergency services provided by ﬁrst responders.
- Contributing to the safety and protection of the city’s residents and public assets.
- Reducing the cost of training and achieving a more effective emergency response.
- Reducing the costs associated with emergency response.
- Facilitating partnership, collaboration and knowledge transfer between local and multinational industries.
- Classifying human functional state using physiological and behavioural measures.
- Developing automatic learning techniques.
- Improving training procedures.
- Developing guidelines for real-time data monitoring and analyzing.