Governance and Citizen Participation
La FabriQC - Automn School for the Development of Projects and Businesses with Social Impact
The project goal is to offer Quebec city’s entrepreneurs and citizens a punctual creation, training and sharing space to develop projects and businesses with high social impact. This space will take the form of a fall school that will be held from September 19th to September 22nd of 2019. There will be various workshops led by professionals, conferences, and events opened to the public. After La FabriQC, the participants will mix themselves with incubators to implement their new projects in the city.
- Accelerate innovation from projects coming directly from citizens.
- Stimulate citizens active participation in their city’s development.
- Promote the emergence of new projects and businesses with high social impact.
- Bring together business actors and entrepreneurs to participate to their city’s development.
- Participate in the testing of new digital consultation tools and techniques.