Smart Transportation and Inclusive Mobility
Environmental Scanning and Public Transit
The main challenge facing self-driving passenger vehicles is maximizing their reliability, and particularly their resilience to weather elements. The challenges posed by snow or blizzards to human operators/drivers could be greatly simplified with the help of semi-autonomous driving technology designed to assist drivers.
- Providing RTC services that are better adapted to the needs of the citizens.
- Improving driving safety of public transport vehicles.
- Québec as world leader in the sector of self-driving vehicles.
- Regional niche with regards to artificial intelligence applied to public transportation.
- Contributing to the development of businesses in the region.
- 3D modelling, algorithms for self-driving vehicles, V2V connectivity.