Smart Transportation and Inclusive Mobility
Modeling Traveler Information and Predicting Ridership
In large organizations providing services to citizens, the process of standardization of procedures and the quality of training for new employees are often an issue. Methods of capturing and modeling objectives, tasks and procedures enable an acquisition of work methods so that they can be evaluated and disseminated.
- Standardization of services for citizens.
- Continual service improvement.
- Supporting organizational memory.
- Enabling evolving practices.
- Materializing training tools for new employees.
- Operational work modeling.
- Quantifying information gaps of organizational information systems.