Smart Transportation and Inclusive Mobility
Modeling and Simulation of the Distribution of Traffic Accidents
This project’s objective is to study the links between the work environment, potential traffic accident situations and the level of stress that pedestrian workers experience on a daily basis. Biometric measuring devices and technological solutions will be developed to improve safety.
- Improving road safety for both citizens and workers.
- Reducing the impact of work sites on traffic as well as on the direct (collisions) and indirect health risks (stress, noise pollution, etc.).
- Improving working conditions for pedestrian workers.
- Developing a new market (Occupational Health and Safety) with regards to the designed tools (implemented).
- Improving processes and enhancing awareness of workers regarding occupational hazards.