Urban Security and Living Together
First Responder Sensor
Utilization of information that can be reported by ﬁrst responders (social media, mobile devices) to recognize in real-time emergency situations.
- Improving emergency service quality offered by ﬁrst responders.
- Contributing to security and protection of citizens and public good of Quebec City.
- Optimisation of services based on knowledge and prediction of potential needs.
- Reduction of training costs and higher emergency response efficiency.
- Reduction of costs associated with emergency team deployment.
- Creation of new grouping clustered algorithm and optimized classification for social media data.
- Creation of algorithms to predict future events.
- Creation of drilling and visualization platforms to manage large big datasets.