Smart Transportation and Inclusive Mobility
This project aims to develop and test a multi-criteria decision support tool to prioritize development and planning projects on the territory of Quebec City. This tool will improve the accessibility of the streets to help different users (pedestrians, cyclists, public transportation, vehicles, etc.).
- Improving security, health, and well-being of citizens.
- Reducing congestion and contributing to travel more efficiently.
- Enable long-term investments.
- Contributing to the efficiency of the bus service and other transport systems.
- Endowing Quebec City with a technique to assess multidimensional issues on an integrated
and transparent basis.
- Providing a quick and easy way to define criteria and to support results.