Urban Security and Living Together
Vigie: Multi Source and Predictive Lookout
Vigie’s aim is to develop a decision-making support tool for public safety situations presenting a high level of uncertainty. The first phase of this project will enable the sharing, in real-time, of information and data from multiple sources, to facilitate the work of police officers by offering them a better insight into the current situation. A predictive component will be added in the second phase of the project.
- Contributing to enhancing the effectiveness of the city’s police coverage.
- Contributing to the safety and protection of the city’s residents and public assets.
- Maximizing the use of resources.
- Contributing to reducing overtime costs.
- Developing classification and/or predictive algorithms to be applied to seasonal time series.
- Developing a decision-making interface system associated with the police environment resources.